Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2008 Tahoe service park assist on dashboard

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** usually means one of the rear object sensors have failed. Verify the sensors are clean and free of debris, mud or ice. to test locate connector C408 which is where all sensor wires lead.Backprobe and check for 8 volts on the Dk Blue wire at pin A, with the key on. If less than 8 volts are present, disconnect 1 sensor at a time while looking for the voltage to jump up to 8 volts. Replace the one sensor that when disconnected, restores the 8 volts on the Dk Blue wire. If 8 volts are present, check the Dk Blue wire at each sensor. Verify the Gray wire at each sensor is a good ground. If all is good up to this point you will need to have vehicle connected to scan tool capable of monitoring system. To have this done at a shop your looking at around $300. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.