Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

I have a 05 express van 2500 6.0 I have a u1041 and a p1637

Customer Question

I have a 05 express van 2500 6.0 I have a u1041 and a p1637 code 4 days ago I changed fuel pump it would not operate the pump is not turning on again my abs light is also on
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Greg Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello My name is ***** ***** I will see if I can help.

Have you checked for power and ground to the pump?

I very typical issue can be your underhood fuse block, Is the cover to it missing or incorrectly installed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked no power to pump fuse and relay are good like I said it did this a few days ago I replaced pump
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

disconnect the wire harnesses from the pcm[computer] and clean the terminals with electronic parts cleaner,sometimes the terminals will corrode and cause this problem

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/984prpb0da7hbb3/1104-express-DTC%20U1041.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/984prpb0da7hbb3/1104-express-DTC%20U1041.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help