Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

I have a 1993 chevy suburban the big boy 2500 with the 454

Customer Question

I have a 1993 chevy suburban the big boy 2500 with the 454 I'm having trouble with lights and inside dash I've replaced all the fuses and bulbs. I got headlights but no dash part of my radio and no running lights.like I stated I changed fuses bulbs and the casings that the bulbs go in I bought one for each panel in the back still no lights please help
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I turn headlights on they come on but my inside dash light do sent light up and I have no radio lights and no running lights in the back. Light only comes on when I brake. I replaced all fuses twice and all bulbs and the housing that the bulbs sit in. I'm stuck please help
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That is more than likely a bad switch.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as allowed.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you have a subscription or are using the free trial, a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!