Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

U0107 code on my 04 avalanche on startup in the driveway,

Customer Question

U0107 code on my 04 avalanche on startup in the driveway, thoughts?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is common for ground 104 located on left rear of engine block to cause this problem. Here is a picture of ground to help. Access ground, clean, and reset. Let me know if that helps or if you have more questions, thanks.
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bszcf62hgy3pup/310261.png?dl=0
-

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm assuming we are looking at the back of the motor, left side are we talking ground one and eight on the right side around five on the left side? Neither of which you can see
I look at the history on my OBD two reader and it said fuel overload and air overload
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

G104 and G105 are the grounds you want to clean and inspect wires. #5 and #8 in picture. They are behind/below the intake manifold on back of engine. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.