Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Have a 2001 chevy blazer 4dr fwd v6 have put new grank

Customer Question

have a 2001 chevy blazer 4dr fwd v6 have put new grank sensor, fuel pump ,cam sensor oil pressor sending unit stll no power to fuel pump you can jump the pump and and it will start
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

if you remove the fuel pump relay one terminal in the box the relay connects into should show 12 volts all the time and then when cranking it over another terminal should show 12 volts when cranking it over

can you check for this ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but can't right now it is not at my house
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

ok test for that first

we need to see if the computer is telling the relay to work and send power to the fuel pump

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will have to do this tomorrow how will we contact you if not is it the computer
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

well we would need to test the wire out of the computer next if 1 terminal will not show 12 volts only when cranking it over before you change anything to be sure the green/white wire from the computer to the relay is good

you can get me back for FREE through this post with any follow up anytime even after you rate us here at Justanswer as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok will do thank you for the info so far
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

sure thing

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?