Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
If you have the base audio system then the no sound issue is because the radio is faulty. If you have the premium sound system then we need to check the amp power and ground, if those are good then the amp is to blame. Below I have included the wire diagram to check the amp out.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.