Roger, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

2007 chev Tahoe drivers seat dealer put new seat module new

Customer Question

Customer: 2007 chev Tahoe drivers seat dealer put new seat module new seat switch now hes telling me the motors are heating up don't know what to do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that all I know, at first the module would not comuicate
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: just need to get seat fixed asap
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I apologize that there hasn't been anyone to help you yet. What exactly is the seat doing/not doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no forward or back no up or down no heat
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

If they've already replaced the door module and it's still having issues, then it sound like there's a wiring issue, they share a common ground at the base of the "B" pillar, plus the wires under the seat could be broken. All that being said, if a dealer is working on your vehicle, and they told you the module would fix your problems and it didn't, then you're not responsible for their misdiagnosis. Get in touch with the service manager and if that don't help go over his head, no shop can throw parts at a vehicle at the customer's expense, so don't let them do it to you.