GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My name is, and right now my issue is that i am stuck on the

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** right now my issue is that i am stuck on the poage that took my payment and won't get me back to the tech.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was directed to credit card page and submitted my info and cannot get back to chat page.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: well, you see, that is where I got stuck. I went there and submitted my payment info. and when I tried to return to the chat, it kept sending me back to payment, even after it verified the payment
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

good morning Dave

can you tell me the year and make and model Chevy this is ? engine size ?

what type of issue are you having ?

which tech where you working with ?