AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

I have a 1998 chevy lumina 3.1. While driving the car will

Customer Question

I have a 1998 chevy lumina 3.1. While driving the car will begin to bauck and stall. The air filter was clogged so I replaced that. I am still having the problem my next thought was the fuel filter. f you could give me an idea of location of this part and any other suggestions you may have I would appreciate it
Thank You
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I have attached an illustration showing the location of the fuel filter. Does it run fine, Then just start running bad? Or is it pretty constant?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9gjjfipvt9e6bp/lumina.jpg?dl=0

If this answers your question, please remember to rate my service so I may receive credit. It is greatly
appreciated. If you have any other questions regarding this issue you can contact me right here at no charge
even after rating. Thank you for allowing me to help you with your automotive concerns.

Did the picture help you at all? Did you still need help?