GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 96 3.8 camaro all original parts but ive noticed

Customer Question

i have a 96 3.8 camaro all original parts but ive noticed when im going up an incline or on the freeway when im going from a lower speed to a much higher speed my car begine to vibrate from the engine and when i press on the gas pedal i can barely accelerate only once the vibrating stops am i able to accelerate normally i have a check engine light on and i only notice this problem on the freeway.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 1 year ago.

have you scanned it for codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i got the usuall misfire codes but i just got a tune up not to long ago

so you had a tune up and it still misfires? what parts were changed on the tune up? is the light on solid or flashing? do you have the code numbers?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just the spark plugs and wires the light is solid but ive noticed after i wash my car the check engine light flashes and i get the symptoms i was telling you about then soon after it stops the vibrating

I would change the plugs and wires. The wires are the number one cause for misfires I strongly suggest oem wires from subaru

im sorry my questions got crossed... do you know what misfire codes you are getting?