Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I I have a1997 Chavy Lumina that I bought new and has 75000

Customer Question

I I have a1997 Chavy Lumina that I bought new and has 75000 miles on it. The problem is that the the paint is peeling off. I have been told that GM new about this problem and some owners were notified. I was not one of them. I have checked around and have been told the cost topaint the car will be 2000 to 4000ollars. Is there any way I can get GM to paint the car?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

the ONLY way to get them to pay for it or to paint it for you or at least help to paint it or pay for some of it is to call 1***-***-**** the GM customer service number and tell them what is going on and ask for assistance with this repair

at that point it is up to them to help or not

its hard to say if they will help or not usually with paint help it is tough to get them to help but in a nut shell that is the only way to ask for any assistance with this repair i am sorry to say

you can always get me back through this post for FREE for any follow up anytime with this question even after you rate us here at Justanswer as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?