Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I came of a steep gravel road in 4WD and as I rolled to a

Customer Question

I came of a steep gravel road in 4WD and as I rolled to a stop at a corner on a paved road I tried to switch to 2WD. My service stabilitrac - service*****lights came on. The truck steered like it had now power steering. I pulled over shut it down and started it back up. I had 2WD normal steering no 4WD and limited power. How can I reset / fix it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

What year model?

Is the warning light still on?

Do you have the ability to see which code was or is stored?

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do have a code reader. I will be in a position to read in about 1 hour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Code CO561

When you can, I still must know what year model your truck is.