Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Equinox 2010 2.4L ,, in having a System To lean Bank1 code,

Customer Question

equinox 2010 2.4L ,, in having a System To lean Bank1 code , after driving a lot , anywhere to look for car had some major repairs but im sure evrything is connected ok , worked fine for some days than it apperead ,, other thing noticed is with OBD2 tool
hooked up radiator fan doesnt kick in even at 200 degrees Fahrenheit, only when i turn Airconditioner ON air conditioner compressor only kicks in when car is cold , then on some hot days it wont kick in freon is ok
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

You dont mention any symptoms. Does it idle erratically, poor gas mileage, hard to start.

If your scan tool has live data, let me know what the O2 sensors are doing - staying a steady voltage reading or changing voltage readings constantly

Please remember that I am not there to test it, test drive, or otherwise inspect it and therefore rely on you to provide as much information as possible