BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 2008 Trailblazer SS...my cluster warning lights

Customer Question

i have a 2008 Trailblazer SS...my cluster warning lights came on (alarm,abs,airbag,check engine)....the only gauges that work are the speedometer & tach...the door locks,windows & radio dont work....the hvac are fine...thought it might just be the cluster but the speedometer & tach work.....it doesn't explain why the windows & locks dont work....could it be a fuse or fuses?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. Can you tell me if the vehicle is starting fine? Did all of these issues happen at the same time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was in a drive thru lane with the truck running....everything happened at once...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The vehicle starts fine....windows,rear wiper,locks & windows don't work...need to know if its a fuse & possibly what fuse....
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Typically this is a problem with the ignition switch or the body control module which controls these systems. If you have a voltage meter I can run you through some tests to find the issue.