rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Re:1999 Chevrolet Venture electrical failure The air inlet

Customer Question

Re:1999 Chevrolet Venture electrical failure
The air inlet fan, electrical windows, and glove box light, and rear quarter power windows all stop working at the same time. All of the other electrical devices continue to operate including the power front windows, power door locks, radio and courtesy lights still operate however. I checked the fuses in the dash and appear ok.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Under the hood near the battery is another fuse/relay box. Also check under and behind them for corrosion.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tis going back and forth on the internet isn't going to work out So, I trying a different tack. Thank you for your rapid reply.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

This was your choice I thought to do this. I'm glad to still help you.