Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I took a leather seat from an 05 but it did not have a two

Customer Question

I took a leather seat from an 05 but it did not have a two wire plug from the floor(grey with black stripe and a pink wire,it went up to the plug on the module under the front of the seat. I removed the wire from the old seat and inserted them into the blank holes in the plug at the module
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Is this the 2005 seat or 2003 model seat that is missing the gray plug and is this a plug that came from the floor and plugged into the seat module or seat connectors?Does this model has memory and heated seats at all?Is this only a two wire connector with only these two wires in it?

Let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The 05 is missing the grey and pink wire plug.The 03 has the grey and pink plug to the floor and up to the module into the large multiple wire plug under the front of the passenger seat. I went to our G.M. dealer and asked for the wiring diagram for it and they could not find one. There is three empty holes in the module plug and the two wires were in the two outside holes. which colour in which hole?If it is a memory problem -how do I cancel that?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is there any way you can take a picture of this wiring and/or connection and post that info here at all?