Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

2003 Chevy trailblazer lt no radio no power locks or remote

Customer Question

2003 Chevy trailblazer lt no radio no power locks or remote unlock no radio battery draining no window control when turn the gauges light up and unknown driver on dic
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

you asked the question prior & received an answer, but closed the question

was there a problem?

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/45a3306a8f4e4b4093448da24d956069#

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there was a billibg error they tried to bill twice called customer service she advised she was closing and resubmit for answer hope this wasnt a trick and now my question and answer have been wasted

sorry for the issue......
We are here to help
here is my answer again

Me

.

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.
The description you posted can be a low or dead battery, bad connection or the BCM (body control module)
IF the vehicle starts & runs, then this would lead me to the BCM.
There is no way to Test the BCM, without the use of GM Dealer Scan Tool or equal, as customer input is just checking connections & Fuses
TBC1 (31) & TBC IGN1 (16) located in the under hood fuse panel
TBC 2, 3, 4 & 5 (fuses 7, 4, 40 & 32)
Also fuses 31, 50 & 52
All located in the Rear Fuse Panel

.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

were you able to see the answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i was i was having problems prior to the unknown driver issue with the battery connection sometimes it would require a jumo or simply wiggling the cables we also had a heavy rain in my area and the floor of my vehicle ib some spots was wet does that help you pin point what the problem could be i priced the bcm and that is very expensive for me and require me taking it to the dealer

with the battery connection sometimes it would require a jumo or simply wiggling the cables we also had a heavy rain in my area and the floor of my vehicle ib some spots was wet does that help you pin point what the problem could be i priced the bcm and that is very expensive for me and require me taking it to the dealer

??
thank you for the added info......

Should always post as much info as possible.
Since there may have been moisture intrusion, it would be best to connect to Scan Tool to Test & / or Program, as moisture can caused numerous problems & if it has not been dried out, can continue or even cause shorting.

.
.
.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
replaced the bcm and checked all fuses still not starting what next

???
You never mentioned that it did not "Start"
Did you have Dealer "Program" the BCM??

There is no way to Test the BCM, without the use of GM Dealer Scan Tool or equal,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bcm i had done and fuses checked still not starting no power windows or locks and no radio i really need use of this car cant afford new one cant work without it please help

??confused.........IF the BCM was Programmed via Dealer Scan Tool why did they not tell you why it wouldn't start?
BCM had to be Programmed in Vehicle & Start & Run is a prerequisite before & after Programming