Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I need a wiring diagram starter circuit.

Customer Question

I need a wiring diagram for the starter circuit.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

here is the diagram for you

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here at Justanswer !

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the info and it is what I needed but I have a problem. The cable to the hood latch has become disconnected (I don't know how because I didn't have a problem the last time I opened it) and Of course the hood is not designed to be opened from the outside. I have to figure out how to get the hood opened before I can get to the start problem.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

ok

alot of times you can reach up from the bottom under the front bumper to access the release or fight the grill enough without breaking it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 98 chevy pickup and I have looked at it to see if there is a way to get to the latch. I don't think I can go from the bottom. I have a heavy spring hook that I am going to see if I can go in above the grill and release latch.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

ok let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, it may be a few days because I don't have a lot of time to work on it and I am going to be out of town next week. I may not get to it until week after next.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

that is fine

you can always get me back through this post for FREE anytime with any follow up anytime with this question even after you rate us here at Justanswer !

i do not get credit for my work until we are rated