Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have a 1999 chevy silverado. The odometer and gears

Customer Question

I have a 1999 chevy silverado. The odometer and gears selecter light was not working but the message center was. I sent it out to Texas to have it fixed. When I received it I reinstalled it and now I am getting strange flashing symbols in the message center. I called the repairman in Texas and he said he never heard of anything like that before. So now my odometer light and gear selecter work but the message center flashes these weird symbols for 30 a 40 seconds and then goes out.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

can you describe the symbols seen or take a few pictures of the symbols and upload the pictures ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a subscription. I am willing to pay for answer but I don't want a revolving automatic deduction per month for this service. So I will cancel it now.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

if you signed up for it just call Justanswer and they will refund any $ you do NOT want to be charged for the monthly service

i am just showing on my end this question for $ 28

i just answer the questions as they come in and am not involved in the billing at all

did you want to continue with this question and then after call Justanswer to make sure the only charge is just this one time $ 28 for this question ?