AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

1997 Chevy express van 1500 5.7 liter. Intermittently HVAC

Customer Question

1997 Chevy express van 1500 5.7 liter. Intermittently HVAC airflow drops to very very small airflow. Not the blower....
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Does this happen ONLY when running the AC?

Did you get it figured out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, the loss of airflow happens on heat and AC. Will be working on this more today and checking the earlier suggestions.Got busy doing new rotors, pad, wheel bearing. But for some odd reason this site chose to charge my CC. I never clicked anything that said this is resolved. Wrote their help - nothing back. Then I found something about a self refund so I guess I'll try that. I'm getting afraid to write now for fear I'll get more charges :) I know the site was messed up for a while, maybe that is what happened.... This is the first time I have seen the box to reply in.