C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.
73583367

N I own integrity plumbing heating n ac. I have a 2005 2500

Customer Question

Hi I'm Ryan n I own integrity plumbing heating n ac. I have a 2005 2500 Chevy express van n yesterday I went to turn the a c on while parked n had no fan on heat or cool. I've known. I've had a vac leak for a while now cuz I'll have ac on n the air temp will get hot n the only way to get the ac back is to turn the thermostat to heat for a few seconds until u hear the heater kick on then switch it back to cool n it works. Its getting worse n I gotta do this lil trick least 10x a day so is it just a vac leak or a bad part? Now I no I gotta check n make sure the lil black hose on passenger side has vac while the van is running, now I have water column meters I use to check the vac pull on pressure switches on furnaces to see it there good but I no the black hose is smaller than my meter hose so what piece of equipment do u use to check for the vac on the black hose n how many microns should it be pulling to no if the hose is good n the connections r solid? I install air conditioning units n homes n work on then all the time n its pretty frustrating to get done n a nice cool house n get n a hot van can ya feel me. Id really like to do this myself so I don't gotta pay a shop a shit ton of money when I could'a done it myself for free plus I can't afford to loose business cuz my vans n the shop so if u could please helpe out u'd b a huge life saver n if u want please email me ur response to XXX I'm new to this web site so don't no yet how it works thankx a lot man I look forward to hearing from u please try n get back to me asap on this thankx
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 1 year ago.

Let's start by diagnosing the operation of the blower motor. You said the other day it would not turn on at all correct?

Hello did you get my message? You can reply on here.