Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  10 YRS. EXP. ASE CERTIFIED SPECIALIZE IN ALL ELECTRICAL AND A/C ALSO AND ENGINE PERFORMANCE
10186415

My driver side power seat quit working, passenger side ok

Customer Question

my driver side power seat quit working, passenger side ok but at the same time both seat heaters quit working
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

First make sure MBEC1 fuse under the hood is good. The next thing you need to do is make sure the 30aml circuit breaker is good located by the brake pedal on the replay block ( it's a about 1 inch lock, rectangular and has a 30 on it, looking at the cover that you remove to access it will tell you which is for the seats, just swap with another one, if all that's good the problem is more than likely a bad driver seat module located under the driver seat which control heated seats and moment of the drive seat. Please give a positive rating and reply back any other questions, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try the recommended trouble shooting for the problem and get back to you with the results. I wont have time to work on this until the weekend but I promise to get back to you with the results. Thanks, Jan
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

Thanks