Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

I removed the drivers side door panel, changed the window

Customer Question

I removed the drivers side door panel, changed the window regulator and after putting everything back together the lock nor the mirror work, I've check all the fuses, checked for power to the switch, which I have, I found that the power to the door lock was intermittent to I replaced the power wire from the fuse block, everything worked, I put the door panel back on and once again no power to the mirrors and locks, I ran a jumper wire from the ground on the door to the ground block next to the fuse block ---- NOTHING, I haven't been stumped like this in years, any thoughts
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

Crew Cab?
Base Vehicle?
Up Level Vehicle?