Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Honors degree in Mechanical Engineering, worked 8 years as a Formula 1 engine engineer.
12772297

When driving at ghway speeds my 2015 ZO6 rides o.k., switch

Customer Question

when driving at highway speeds my 2015 ZO6 rides o.k., switch driving mode for E to T(tour) or S(sport) the vehicle sets up a vibration. can't be tires of wheels because rides o.k. when return to E mode. Dealership corvette mechanic road tested and agreed there is an issue. To date they have yet to make any repairs. Have you had this issue before?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

do you have the optional electronic shocks?

if you do then I'd suspect that 1 of them has a fault and isn't switching stiffness's properly or actually locking up

so I'd suggest disconnecting the shocks electronically then trying to repeat the fault

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.