Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 2003 C4500 with an 8.1L. When the front tank is

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2003 C4500 with an 8.1L. When the front tank is empty the secondary pump on the frame is not turning on to transfer fuel from the rear tank & need a wiring schematic to find out why its not getting power.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

I attached a schematic earlier

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. A rating is required from you rating me. I am not an employee of this website. I do not have control over the fees, or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative, or not at all you still pay. I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.