BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 92 Corvette convertible and now when I turn on my

Customer Question

I have a 92 Corvette convertible and now when I turn on my parking lights or fog lights the head lights pop up but are not on. Can you help me?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello Rod, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Most of the time this is an issue with the headlamp switch itself. If it is shorting internally the this will occur. If you have a voltage meter we can run through a series of tests or you can simply replace the switch to see if it takes care of it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiHe gave what seems to be a solution. I to order the part from Canada because no corvette parts Co has the part not even GM. It was discontinued by GM. When I get the switch and put it in IWILL let you know if this was the problemRod
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Thank for getting back to me Rod. The system sends reminders for rating. If you prefer to rate when you get the switch I can respect that. Keep in mind that if there are still issues or even after you rate we can continue no matter how long it takes.