Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

The blower on my 2004 suburban will not go off

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

-Does this vehicle have Auto Temp Control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

Great, thought so. This has been an extremely common problem on the Auto Temp Systems. The problem is going to be the Blower Motor Control Processor. It's located under the passenger's side dash, mounted near the blower motor (#2 in THIS IMAGE). Inspect the electrical connector and wire harness for any loose, broken or damaged wires. If the visual inspection checks ok, replacing the processor should solve the problem. Very common. Please remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

..