Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2004 Trail Blazer Chevy. cruise control quit working as well

Customer Question

2004 Trail Blazer Chevy. cruise control quit working as well as back up lights and dash transmission gear indicator. all seemed to start after a hitting a hard bump in the road. Also blower fan will just stop working then after while will start again. will happen on it's own or sometimes when I start something else such as power window. blower issue was happening before the c/c, b/u light gear indicator issue. 84k miles
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Haven't been waiting very long. Still need an answer when you figure it out. Thanks, Paul

The website only allows us to diagnose and help address one issue per post. Which concern would you like me to address?