Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

How do u set base injection pump timing on a 2004 chevy 6500

Customer Question

how do u set base injection pump timing on a 2004 chevy 6500 w a 7.8 l isuzu motor
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I saw that no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.In most cases when this occurs this can indicate the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you haven't checked with a dealer or local repair center on this here I would see if they can get the info you need.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.