Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Furl pump works pulse to injectors untighten fuel line by

Customer Question

furl pump works pulse to injectors untighten fuel line by carb fuel comes out none through injectors
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Since you have verified good fuel pressure to the injector supply line and the injectors are pulsing, but none are spraying fuel. This means there is a blockage before the injectors preventing the fuel from getting to them.

What was the fuel pressure with the key on?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well dont know 100 percent that it was the problem bought a new top half of throttle body and put it on n it fired right up

There is no way that can stop fuel from spraying from injectors, but hey, its fixed and thats good news.