Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

No sound out of my speakers, but the earphone jacks in the

Customer Question

No sound out of my speakers, but the earphone jacks in the back set work. Are my speakers gone?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It would be very uncommon for all your speakers to fail at the same time, I would suspect the problem is with the radio and or the amplifier if equipped. In order to determine if that is the cases you are going t need to take it into an audio shop and have them check the radio and amplifier inputs and out puts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already installed a new oem radio and amp. It's been to (2) local dealers and an audio shop no success there.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Well it seems pretty strange you would loose all the speaker, do you have a known good speaker you can use for testing and see if it will work on any of the channels?