Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

On my 2002 chevy trailblazer the abs light and emergency

Customer Question

On my 2002 chevy trailblazer the abs light and emergency brake lite come on and the speedometer drops to 0 I have replaced the speed sensor and the car worked well for a week, now the problem is starting again when I go to stop sometimes the abs lite comes on but no all the time and acts like the trans ill not shift what do I need to look for?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****/Black wire in pin 2 of the DkGray PCM connector and the Purple/White wire in pin 10 of the same connector go to the vehicle speed sensor. I would run new wires between PCM and speed sensor to see if that helps, if not you need to replace the PCM assuming new speed sensor is good. let me know if you have more questions, thanks.