Try this 30 minute security learn procedure below and see if this then allows the vehicle to start and operate again.Make sure your battery has a good charge in it or that you connect a charger to the battery while doing this testing and if you miss a step you have to start the process over again.If this does not work to start your vehicle let me know.
30-MINUTE LEARN PROCEDURE
1. Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
2. Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON, vehicle will not start.
3. Observe the SECURITY telltale. After approximately 10 minutes, the telltale will turn OFF.
4. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes. The vehicle is now ready to relearn the password/code on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK.
6. Start the engine,If this worked the engine should now start and run.