Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an Action 9145 scanner. How do I get this scanner to

Customer Question

I have an Action 9145 scanner. How do I get this scanner to switch into the scan tool mode for my transmisson (gm 4L80e) in a Chevy 07 silverado 2500HD Classic? I need to monitor my shift points, pcm instructions, etc to diagnose my transmission slip before I change torque converters. I presently get two trouble codes P0332(knock sensor 2 circuit input low) and P0894 (transmission slipping). Plus the truck shifts hard at every year change. My best regards. Rick
Submitted: 1 year ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Looking over the website for Actron, I can not find proof that this tool has this capability. I use a GM issued scan tool so I do not have your tool to check for myself. Do you need the diag steps for these codes?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris