Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 2000 s10 2.2 i changed the fuel and won't start new

Customer Question

I have a 2000 s10 2.2 i changed the fuel and won't start
new relay power to wire but does not start pump
the computer gives no errors and passes
where could look for the answer why?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating please let me know.

Do you have a security light on?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.