Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Please, I need a starter and charging diagram 2011 chevrolet

Customer Question

please, I need a starter and charging diagram for my 2011 chevrolet impala starter to include the voltage path from the PDC / B+ to the starter relay!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Randall, Can you tell me why you need this? what are your experiencing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No crank no Start after I disconnected and connected the PDC/fuses block under the hood. Trying to rule out/in the passlock III+
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything was working fine except the horn so I was checking the horn relay
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

I am unsure, right off, I have to opt out and open the post to the other experts, One should be along shortly to help, Sorry i could not

Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

HERE ARE YOUR DIAGRAMS

THANKS

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s05tdn2it8t6nwr/0820-2011-IMPALA-Starting%20and%20Charging%20Schematics.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/s05tdn2it8t6nwr/0820-2011-IMPALA-Starting%20and%20Charging%20Schematics.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help