GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have 2005 trailblazer with door locks constantly locking

Customer Question

I have 2005 trailblazer with door locks constantly locking and unlocking and day time running lights coming on while driving and sitting with ignition switch in off position. What is probable cause.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Cam.
Can I get your first name please?
To start with, can you tell me if you have any aftermarket devices installed on your vehicle? By this I mean the radio, a remote starter or anything else that's tied into the system?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No after market devices.

Has the drivers window switch ever been wet? How about the remotes, are they all accounted for? And moisture inside those?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was expecting answers not a list of questions that I already know the answer to.
I know that you know the answers to these, but I don't. I'm not sure how you can expect me to instantly know the answer to your question without getting enough information first. I don't feel be able to help you under the conditions that you are expecting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Instead of asking one question at a time. Why not send a list of all your questions?
Can I be honest? 95% of the people I deal with on the site never answer more than one question at a time. Without knowing who you are talking to you face-to-face, I find asking several questions at once gets me know closer to figuring out what diagnosis to suggest.