Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

2008 Chevy Equinox Power steering pump location.

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. The pump is top center of the engine. If the pump is. It there then the equinox has electronic steering and there is a huge motor located on the base of the steering column. Hope this information helps. Most likely you have the electronic steering. Let me know if you have any further questions. I am here to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need a diagram

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Ok I'll get you one.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

My apologies the pump is at the bottom of the engine behind the fender liner. Here are the instructions. I'll upload the electronic ones next

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Here is for the electronic motor. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Lou

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello I Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need further assistance , Lou