TellNoL437
TellNoL437, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Brakes Certified
9290743

Tried switching back and forth no difference

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  TellNoL437 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you.

Is this a follow up to another question?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear, or taste the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

The system DOES NOT automatically give me credit from your deposit. A rating is REQUIRED. You are rating me for the information I provide,
not the website. I have no control over the site fees, site errors, category errors, or how long it took for a response for these reasons.

I am not an employee of this website, so please rate with a POSITIVE (green) rating for me to get credit for assisting you. You still pay
the website for negatives or by not rating at all. I just get nothing from that payment you made. So please rate each answer I provide.

I want you pleased with my service to you so please inform me before rating negative (red) and I will do my best to make it right. Follow
ups for same question are always free after ratings have been made.

I do have many workshop manuals, diagrams, etc that I pay to get access to out of my pocket. If one is needed, please ask and I will give
you an offer at my technician discounted cost to you for such manuals. I never charge above that cost.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy