GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Ok i'm not getting spark on my 99 silverado 1500 4.3l

Customer Question

ok i'm not getting spark on my 99 silverado 1500 4.3l manual. i need a list from start to finish of everything to do with getting the truck to start. like from battery or key to ? ? etc. also i did the test putting a test light into the ignition mod #3 pin 12 volt which when cranking should flash if working right. now mine will flash before i even get into the truck to crank it and once i start to crank it stops. when this all started my 50 amp ignition fuse was blown replaced it and since has not blown any fuses but now im getting no spark. need help and i would like to say sorry now i am not a mechanics i am a young female with no one i have to help me or anyone i know i trust to work on my truck so please the more you talk to me like a child lol i will understand thank you for your time
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

so,you visually see there is no spark on the plug wires?