Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2006 chevy suburban ltz 225k miles got a po358

Customer Question

I have a 2006 chevy suburban ltz 225k miles got a po358 error code and replaced ignition coil on cylinder 8 and all spark plugs since they had not ever been changed and spark plug wires started up and got po300 and po 352 code and engine was really running rough. I then decided to replace ignition coil wire harness on even cylinder side and started up engine and it was still running rough sounded like rocks in it popping and pinging with same error code p0300 and po352. any advice should I replace the pcm? crankshaft sensor?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The code P0352 indicates you still have a problem with the #2 coil and or the circuit to it. I would start with replacing it with a known good coil and see if the misfire clears. If the cylinder still doe not fire the check the signal to the coil before you replace anything else.