Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I am experiencing the same problem. I replaced the FSCM, and

Customer Question

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. I replaced the FSCM, and still the same fault.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
On some model years this control module needs programmed in order to operate properly after it is installed.If this was not checked or done this may need done.If you can tell me the year of this model I can check into this further just let me know.
Thanks Pete