Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Head lights on a 1995 Chevy Silverado do not work. All other

Customer Question

Head lights on a 1995 Chevy Silverado do not work. All other lights function. I checked the bulbs and changed the switch that controls the head lights and the running lights, head lights do not function but running lights do.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, have you checked the high beams ? I need to know if the high beams work at all. Lou

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

On the heakght switch , test for power on the red wire , with the switch on there should now be power at the yellow wire , the yellow wire at the base of the column should now be checked for the same power , with the switch on low you should have power at the tan wire , with the switch on high you should have power at the light green wire. Most likely if the fuse and bulbs and headlight switch are all ok then the issue is the diner switch also known as the high beam switch. Hope this information helps. Let me know if this helps or not. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ