Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have codes P0016, P0089, and C0300 on a 2011 Chevy Equinox

Customer Question

I have codes P0016, P0089, and C0300 on a 2011 Chevy Equinox 2.4 LT TWD. I have the stabil trak light, check engine, and reduced power warning. It just happened and everything I read says its the throttle body.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Have you done any diag for these codes, and if not do you need those steps?

You are correct the throttle body faulty or dirty is a possible cause for these codes.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris