BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 95 Chevy g20 van 5.0l 305 throttle body starts runs

Customer Question

I have a 95 Chevy g20 van 5.0l 305 throttle body starts runs fine after a while of running it stalls I try to start it back up it try's to start but wont getting fuel low spark could this be igniting module after sitting a few min it starts runs fine
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. You are on the right track. The vast majority of the time this is the module as they act up when they get hot and then are fine once they cool down again. You can remove it and most parts stores can test it. Even if it passes the test see if it gets hot during the test. If it does then replace it. Let me know if you need more help.