BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

2008 corvette.. im seeing many codes come up such as low

Customer Question

2008 corvette.. im seeing many codes come up such as low fuel, service active handling,service the rearend, service antibrake system, service engine soon also on the way home it would not shift out of first gear. The car is an automatic. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** times when you get these many issues at once it is voltage related. I would start by checking the connections at the battery and have the battery load tested. If it is fine then you need to scan the computer for codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. If you can do this and bring me the codes I can tell you what is going on. Some of the time you will get a code in the computer which will in turn shut down these systems as a default.