Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

I have an 305 motor on my 64 chevy impala but I install two

Customer Question

I have an 305 motor on my 64 chevy impala but I install two stares I got new battery full charge and still wont start rigt mayby once or twice and then start click in again can you maybe gimne some advice to what roung
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Sounds like you are having a power or ground issue. How are the cables from the battery to the starter and engine block ? Make sure there is no corrosion , make sure no rust. Make sure you cannot twist the cables by hand. Two starters failing is quite odd. Are you having the starters tested when returned to the parts store ?