GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2003 Silverado 4.8 and have had a problem with

Customer Question

Good day Dan. I have a 2003 Silverado 4.8 and have had a problem with reduced engine power for a least a year and a half. I have replaced the TPS then the whole throttle body, the accelerator pedal sensor, the MAF sensor, the knock sensors and harness and the electronic box on he firewall that transmits power from the TPS to the pedal sensor. Worked for about a week. Light came on again and still no power. What the Hay!!!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. I also do not work in an office awaiting your reply. I run a small business and will do my best to answer quickly. Depending on the day and time there may be a delay in getting back to you.Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.

Have you checked it for codes? What codes does it have? Does the dash say reduced power or do you just have reduced power?