Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

While driving and then applying the brake, the light shows

Customer Question

While driving and then applying the brake, the light shows up on the dash and on the right mirror then also if I am using a turn signal, even when using the left turn signal, the turn signal lights up on the right mirror and freezes.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Which light shows up on the dash?

Do the front and rear right turn signals light up along with the right mirror?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
right turn signal light

With the current information the BCM is the most likely issue. Can you do some electrical diag with my help?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris