Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have a 1993 Chevy Suburban. The climate control module

Customer Question

I have a 1993 Chevy Suburban. The climate control module DOESN'T light up and when I press any button for it to come on nothing happens. However, when i start the vehicle the AC compressor clutch is engaged and the front blower fan comes on in the low position only and It does blow cold air. The rear blower works in all settings and also blows cold air.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault with the climate control panel itself.I have seen this fail commonly and can cause issues like this here.I suspect yours needs replaced.
Thanks Pete